No other love
darlin', I'm flyin'
No other love
darlin', I'm flyin'
I can go
I can go anywhere
No other love
Can take me there, ooh
No other love
darlin', I'm flyin'
No other love
darlin', I'm flyin'
I can go
I can go anywhere
No other love
Can take me there, ooh
darlin', I'm flyin'
darlin', I'm flyin'
I can go
I can go anywhere
No other love
Can take me there, ooh
No other love
darlin', I'm flyin'
No other love
darlin', I'm flyin'
darlin', I'm flyin'
No other love
darlin', I'm flyin'
I can go
I can go anywhere
No other love
Can take me there, ooh
No other love
darlin', I'm flyin'
No other love
darlin', I'm flyin'
I can go
I can go anywhere
No other love
Can take me there, ooh
darlin', I'm flyin'
darlin', I'm flyin'
I can go
I can go anywhere
No other love
Can take me there, ooh
No other love
darlin', I'm flyin'
No other love
darlin', I'm flyin'
0 comments:
Post a Comment