Ng Chun Seong has helped to make some of Hollywood’s recent major productions look bigger, better and impossibly spectacular.
THE next time you watch a Hollywood blockbuster, pay attention to the dazzling special effects because they may be created by a Malaysian.
Ng Chun Seong, 25, has lent his expertise to blockbuster films such as Wanted, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, The Incredible Hulk, and the upcoming 2012.
With his computer, he made a city for the Hulk to destroy, created a menacing alien in Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem, and then there’s that cool scene in Wanted where James McAvoy has to grab a fast-moving spindle in a loom with his bare hands.…
The Kuala Lumpur-born Ng, who is based in the United States, had always wanted to be involved in movie special effects, especially after watching CGI-rich films like Jurassic Park in his youth.
- you know where he studied before go to U.S and then to L.A and then to Hollywood..? One Academy only..sini Bandar Sunway... I was from there too.... =( and I have the same dream... to work in Hollywood.. but his one is animation job.. mine the set up job... i've always dreamed of that actually... but... i guess.. I didn't go for it.. haiih.... oh well... its good to know that he actually got it.. his dream job.. and mine too... now at least I know.. my dream of working in hollywood is not bullshit.. it can be real... like this fella... so soooo happy for him...
ps.. ohh I dunno who is this guy.. dunno hensem or not.. but I bet all his work are real fantastic.. U see la what film.. the latest one coming out soon.. 2012... we wait and see la..
sure good one.. since Benjamin Button also his...
jealousnyeee....
0 comments:
Post a Comment