OHHHHH!!!!! SEDIHHHHHHHHHNYA HATIKU!!!!!!!!!!
SEDIHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I'M SO SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I CAN'T BREATHE!!!!!!!!!!!!
DIE LA LIKE THIS
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
bloodyhell!! stupid stupid stupid!!
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
can u feeeeeeel me???
helloooooooooooo?????????
sigh
SEDIHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I'M SO SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I CAN'T BREATHE!!!!!!!!!!!!
DIE LA LIKE THIS
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
bloodyhell!! stupid stupid stupid!!
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
can u feeeeeeel me???
helloooooooooooo?????????
sigh
10 comments:
yeah ... i feeeeeeelll u bebeh..
how nice if tuesday never come...
feel what??baru monday maa...=b
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i cannot breatheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
be careful wat u wished for.. drama la sikit.. sure can one..
haiii.... the more i think... the more i become gila... ishhhh... bencinyaaaaa today monday... tomorrow tuesday already... i can't imagine myself one hour before o...
i dunno how to act... smile..or sad face... or duh face... or.... blur face.. or happy face... seriously noooo idea....
ermm not so sure whats on Tuesday..NEway,mau brani??? minum byk2 stout or wine... sure can do one... haha
tuesday is when CJ will be back.. and its basically my doom day since i've lost my phone last weekend... i got a hell of a looooooong lecture from him on the phone.. and the best thing is.. it's not over yet.. to be continued this tuesday evening...
my heart now macam mau ambil spm result only... =( ohhhh dieee
JK said KOTO..... Sian kau kannn....
ya ya...nanti happen sama kamurang padan muka also... =P
macam tai!!
Post a Comment